If you can be bothered to read it...
Welcome to RobFenech.co.uk (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by FenechDigital Limited (the “Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the Website operated by us. Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Website.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Our website uses “cookies” to help improve your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the website or receive some of our services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. Please periodically review these Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com
Last updated: 1st July, 2023.
Latest Blog Posts
Over the 20 odd years I have been in the workforce, I have used a ton of productivity methods to help me stay on track. I sometimes have trouble staying focussed on my day, and can easily spend large chunks of my day on work that isn’t a priority when I consider my deadlines. I […]
World Mental Health Day, observed on 10th October each year, is an initiative led by the World Health Organisation to raise awareness and mobilise efforts in support of mental health. It aims to create a global platform where mental health issues are discussed openly, reducing the stigma often associated with them. Each year, this day […]
A website’s speed is integral to ensuring a good user experience and achieving higher search engine rankings. A sluggish website not only tests the patience of your visitors but also risks your site being shoved to the oblivion of latter pages on search engine results. WordPress, being a popular platform, offers a myriad of features […]
Let's work together on your project.
Have I made an impression?
If so, then why not take the next step, which is a totally free indicative quote calculator. My hand coded algorithm asks you a few simple questions, and then will be able to give you a ballpark figure that we can use as a jumping off point for your project. Get a free quote now